CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

4 Day Weekend

This weekend Madison has been sick. She woke up Wednesday night and threw up and she also was running a fever. By Friday night her fever was gone, Saturday morning she was throwing up and Saturday night her throat hurt. Today she is all better, I think. At least she is running around the house yelling and she has had a glass of chocolate milk and she has kept it down. That is my way of knowing if the kids are better. One glass of chocolate milk. I always find out very quickly if the tummy is still upset. Please note I only do this if it has been 24 hours since the last throw up incident.

Payton ran a slight fever last night, but I gave her Motrin and she has not had a problem since. Let's hope her body is working to keep off the flu. I am so sorry Tara, I hope your kids don't get it too. Tara was such a help to get Payton to a friends birthday party. Payton was fine Saturday morning, but by the afternoon she ran that slight fever.

I am so stir crazy. Anybody who know me knows that I do not sit around at home. I am always on the go. I am sooo ready to go back to work tomorrow. This just proves that I had to work this year to keep from going insane. I knew I was stir crazy when Madi sneezed and Payton coughed and I yelled for them to stop. Aagh, I will get through this, I will.

This morning at breakfast Payton said the prayer. To preface this I need to explain that this morning we Skyped with daddy for the very first time. It was so fun seeing him on the Internet. The girls loved it to. So during prayer Payton said, "Heavenly Father, please help that we can talk to daddy on the computer again, it was so cool!" I thought that was so sweet. I am very thankful for technology also. Then as we were eating and Madison said, "mom I love water!" I asked why and she said, "because it..is..sooooo FRESH!" The way she said it made me laugh so hard. I too think that water is very refreshing. I guess we share that love for water.

Let's hope we are done getting sick for a while. I hope we all have a great week!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Michelle, your girls are so cute!

Unknown said...

isn't skype awesome? so happy you got to see greg!

Tara L. said...

I hope your girls get better soon. It is no fun to have sick kiddies.

Logan Family said...

Payton's comment made me tear up! Kids say the best things. We pray for Greg every night!