CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Garlic Breadsticks

I have to start off by apologizing to my sister-in-law. This is her recipe that we have in the McClellan cookbook. I have received many compliments and many people are asking for the recipe so I hope that you don't mind that I am posting it for my friends.

Bread sticks
1 pkg. of yeast
1 1/2 cups water
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups flour

Topping
4 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/8 cup mayo
thyme and garlic powder to taste

Put yeast in warm water to rise. In the mean time put flour, salt and honey in a mixing bowl. Add yeast/ water and mix. Spread the dough on the bottom of a cookie sheet. Spread topping on top. Let rise for 15-45 minutes. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Tara L. said...

Yum. Thanks Michelle. Pete has not stopped talking about them all day.

stylist to the stars said...

Share all you would like. They are the best.