CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Differences

I know that I have said this in the past, but it blows me away how different my girls are. Here are some examples....

Car rides

  • Madi- "Mom, I love trees. Why Madi? Because trees have leaves and I love to pull leaves off of the trees when the branch is low to the ground."
  • Payton- "Mom when I grow up I want to be a princess. Daddy will be the prince and you will be the witch.

Birthday Party Themes

  • Madi- Star Wars Clone Wars
  • Payton- Princess

Past time activities

  • Madi- video games
  • Payton- coloring and reading a book (she has one in her hands at all time, while we are home. She even sleeps with a book each night.)


T.V. Shows or Movies

  • Madi- "Ben 10" and "Star Wars Clone Wars"
  • Payton- "Sleeping Beauty," Enchanted," The Little Mermaid," etc. you get the picture.


Temperament

  • Madi- easy going, pouts for a minute and then moves on
  • Payton- drama queen. Stubborn beyond degree

Toy pick at the Dollar Store

  • Madi- Frankenstein
  • Payton- Sleeping Beauty

I know that each child is different. I just think it is funny how Madi is such a tom-boy and Payton is a girly girl. Only 18 months separate the two. The good thing is that they are the best of friends. They get along so well. Of course they have there moments, but hey, I do too.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I just love that post because it made me laugh. Those girls are so cute and say some very amusing things. Life would be boring if we were all the same, wouldn't it?