CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall Activities

October is my favorite month! Fall is upon us and I love it! We spent Friday night at our friend's school carnival. It was so fun.

Today we went to a pumpkin patch because it is a family tradition.

Payton does not love animals. The rabbit was the only animal she would pet.
Madi was excited to pet all of the animals.



Payton loved the swing.
Against our better judgment, we let Madi go on the tea cups after the swing and she was sick the rest of the evening. Oops, she is turning into her mother. I get so sick on these rides.
Iain the sheep, Payton the horse and Madi the cow!



I can't wait until next weekend. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!

3 comments:

Jean said...

Michelle, your family is wonderful. Your children are so cute.

Megan Dougherty said...

I love the matching daddy and son outfits! We are coming out for a week for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hold this cute baby of yours and hang out!!

Francisca and Chris said...

It is my holiday favorite too! I didn't know Vegas had a place like that!