CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Circus

A couple of weeks ago we went to the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Baily Circus. I had purchased the tickets way back in April and I completely forgot about them. (Thanks to my pregnancy brain!!) I realized it the morning after the day we were suppose to go. When I realized it, I called my mom bawling. (Thanks to my pregnancy hormones!!) My mom took pity on me and bought us tickets to go the next day. We had a lot of fun. They had a pre-show that we were able to go down and participate in some of the activities. Thanks mom!!

Waiting for the show to start

Madi walking the tight rope
Payton walking the tight rope
Payton and Madi each got a clown nose



An elephant who eats bread and paints pictures
Payton had to get a stuffed toy. She calls it Ellie.

1 comments:

The Copelands said...

oh no!! You forgot to go on Thursday? That is too funny after we had talked about it that week:) But I'm glad y'all still got to go and had fun!