CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cricut

Last summer I was introduced to and had fun using my mother-in-laws Cricut. So, I decided I wanted one. On Black Friday I found one on sale. I was very busy and didn't even open the box, until my friend Angie came over this Spring and helped me set it up. Since then, I have had the Cricut out for every occasion. I can pop out a card in ten minutes, or I can sit for hours and make card after card. I am not the most creative women in the McClellan family, but I do my best.

Here is my kitchen during the card making process.
Here are some of my end results.

Making cards is my new favorite past time. I also have used this for school bulletin boards and table decorations. I love my Cricut!!

1 comments:

Tara L. said...

Fun! I want one!